Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sugar-coated Love!


Words you utter are as sweet as candies.
Your hugs are as soft as marshmallows.

Pillows are your arms
That caresses my sobbing emotion.

Your kiss is a warrior
That comes to save my aching soul.

Your warmth is enough to fuel my forlorn heart.

Your smile is a fragrant flower
That envelops my gloom.

Your laughs are rejoicing angels
Descending to my heart in pain.

Your voice is a song of love
That eases every nerve of my weary feeling.

Winds blew hard...
Storms pressed harder
Yet, your coldness came
And whispered into my heart the hardest!

I long for your words of affection
Echoing through my person

I wait for your tender kisses
Quenching through my thirsting heart.

I dream for the day
Passing through my life
That I shall come to taste your sweet love once more.
To take a bite of the chocolates
Melting my heart once more.

Yes, I have come to savor your sugar-coated LOVE!
Sugar-coated AFFECTION,
Sugar-coated HUGS and KISSES!
Sugar-coated and tasteless, meaningless, untrue, painful, bitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment