Sunday, December 25, 2011

Don't Leave Me.....


Love comes,
Love goes.
Love untiringly visits
My thirsting hear
For true affection.

Love of my life
Take me to paradise
Where only the two
Of us gaze its solace.
Love me, embrace me
Til my soul affects yours
Til my whole succomb by yours.

Love, cease me from dying.
Free me from my pain within
That I may live happier
Kissing your lovely face.

Love, stretch your understanding.
Light up your lantern of joy.
Take me to the heartbeat of your triumph
To bathe the fountain of your goodness!
represent

Love, drown me to your embrace
That I may find myself endowed in a well of deep romance
To dive deeply into the sea of your kisses,
To alure me with your lake of bursting sensation.

Love, just don't leave me
Never abandon my sobbing emotion
I know I offered you cruelty and unfaithfulness.
I gifted you sorrow and grief.

Please, hold me once more!
Fire up your conflagrating affection,
Never leave me your cold grasp,
That I may breathe my last gasp.
Love, please don't leave me.!



No comments:

Post a Comment