Monday, December 26, 2011

God Is Watching My Movie


In the stretch of billion stars in heaven,
In the horizon where clouds are all over,
where the sun cannot cast its immortal rays.
The eyes of the Lord stretches even to the deepest part of my soul.

All throughout the days I spend generously,
all throughout the night I play with my dreams,
God is there watching me untiringly.

In the core of my heart that sometimes cry out with sorrow
and in my flattering emotion often drown with joy,
In the the nerves of my brain and in my wavering mind,
God is there dwelling in tenderly.


In my continued pursuit for happiness,
In my unceasing cry because of loneliness.
God is watching me lovingly.
God is watching my movie!

In the pain of my heart, he cries.
In the weariness of my broken soul, he sobs.
In the triumph of my dreams, he giggles
In the straight path where I walk with righteousness, he delights!
In the holes of the sin where I often fall, he weeps.

God is watchìng my movie where I play the most challenging role of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment