Sunday, December 25, 2011

I Love You..But.........




How can I say that
I love you?
How can I sing
A love song with you?
When I can't even show you
My affection in words
and in action.

Like the bright moon
Covered by thick clouds,
Like the farthest star
That twinkles only a little light,
Like the sun that cannot get closer to earth,
That's how I show my deepest love.
Far,
Hidden,
Secret,
But pure and true.

Til now covered by the sheet of uncertainty,
I love you but you can't see it nor feel it.
I love you but we can't be meant for each other!
I love you but....
There is a wrong point of loving you.
The Love I can't cast to the world,
A love should not be made known,
A love that I only care,
My tender love for you
That I alone must know.
I don't call it selfish love,
But a selfless love.
I love you but....
You should understand,
I love you but....


No comments:

Post a Comment