Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tears....




When tears shed from my student,
My heart breaks into pieces.

When their tears burst because of confusion,
My soul blankets with despair.

When their tears are caused with family turmoil,
How I longed to be their caring father!

When their tears cry from petty teasing,
How I had wished to be their guiding angel all the time.

When their tears sob for inequality,
How I had wished to be their loyal pal.

When their tears speak for revenge,
How I had wished to be their spirit of wisdom and humility.

When their tears are hidden inside,
I had wished to be the conqueror of their weeping within.

When their tears yell for emptiness
How I had wished to be their vessel of hope and love.

When their tears fall with anger and hatred,
How I had wanted to be their candy of sweet justice.

When their tears flow with triumph,
How I had wanted to be their crown of unbeatable success!

When their tears aflame with faith to Almighty One,
How I had wished to be their humble bearer to the doorstep of Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment