Monday, December 26, 2011

Smile...


The wonder of SMILE is unlimited, unreachable and infinite.
It chooses no öne of its kindness,
Everybody is its best friend.
Neither an enemy nor an unloving heart can be tameable of its trueness.

A SMILE is like a servant who is ready to serve his master.
A SMILE is like the sun that brightens up each darkened life.
A SMILE is like a wind that blows tons of problems away.
A SMILE is like a playing child that clothes only happiness and honesty!

I thank SMILE which does not end its power,
I thank SMILE that knows no weariness!
I thank SMILE for believing us to hope and to love again,
To stand up and to fight against the odds!

I thank SMILE which free us from the chain of sorrow.
I thank SMILE which shield us from the bullet of incontentment,
I wish that SMILE has brothers and sisters
Which will generously help all in pain and in despair!

I wish to meet the mother of smile which taught generosity.
I wish to speak with the father of SMILE which shaped patience on it.
I wish to befriend courage which is its pal!

I wish to dig out the treasures of smile which are the precious gold of true friendship
And a forever diamond of selflessness.
I wish to wear the best SMILE of hope and an overflowing SMILE of a new life!


S-hining out to
M-ankind,
I-nfinite
L-ove to
E-veryone!

No comments:

Post a Comment