Monday, December 26, 2011

I Touch The hand Of The Lord!

There comes the blow of the wind of trials pressing hard,
As though the ball of life is tossed heavily and going bad,
There, the Lord of mercy, reach out His caressing hand.

In the midst of my travel to nowhere,
Even though the broken pieces of my heart seemed thrown elsewhere,
Lord's untiring hands drawn me and made His presence always conquer!


When I Journey alone and try my own way,
When my quest for blissful life seems His out of my way,
The caring hand of the Lord directs my crooked path into a righteous way!

Although I cling to my own hopes,
and to my earnest prayer to Him I didn't cope,
His faithful hands never waver and never say nope.

To my long-bearing grief and to my deep sadness has always been my trip,
The bounty hand of the Lord is a sure blessed gift that never tripped!

However I submitted myself to inequities,
However I drowned myself to adversities,
However I stained myself to wickedness,
The merciful hand of the Lord made my soul as white as wool.

I touch the hand of the Lord!
No matter mine seems to lose my hold!
That even my faith grows cold,
His perpetual love and care is forever bold,
That I always treasure and to this sinning world, His beyond and faithful LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment